Tuesday 23 June 2020

When and where I learnt tool-kits from

Hello
This is a summary about Tool-kits I hope you like it
Written By Edyn  


!When and where I learnt Tool-kits from!


On a another Thursday, we had a very organised day it was all about tool-kits, Tool-kits is an event that every year it brings a smile on your face and you will probably have the best day of your school life, due to covid-19๐Ÿ˜ท, all schools that participated to tool-kits, couldn’t come to each others school for their programs๐Ÿ˜ฌ, so we had done something different this year. ๐Ÿ˜ 


This year one of the most Incredible apps that we used was Incredibox ๐Ÿ˜Ž, Incredibox is an app to make beats, like for music. One of the reasons why my eyes were glued to the screen was because it was really entertaining. It has 7 music places but 3 of them are locked, I think you would like Incredibox as well.

I think the things that can change is making sure that we can all work together as a team and make sure that we are welcoming others into our team.๐Ÿ˜„

!!!Thank you for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment